Win a luxury getaway to the Glenroyal Hotel
The Irish Times has teamed up with the
Glenroyal Hotel to offer one lucky reader an overnight stay in one of the newly refurbished stylish rooms, a full Irish breakfast and dinner on one night of your choice at The Enclosure, the hotel’s new restaurant.
The Enclosure has a polished and sophisticated décor and menus to match, designed by Executive Head Chef Bernard McGuane, who has many years of Michelin-starred experience under his belt in London and Dublin, Bernard also spent ten years as group executive head chef with Dylan McGrath’s Prime Steak Group. Bernard now brings his expertise and crowd-pleasing style to The Enclosure restaurant and Arkle Bar, with elegant, modern menus that are designed for all occasions and the perfect spot to meet friends and family for festive lunches and dinners this festive season.
Serving a tempting bar menu and restaurant menu, as well as a cocktail list of classic and innovative drinks created by their in-house mixologists, The Enclosure offers guests a variety of culinary experiences using the finest, locally-grown produce, premium quality, free-range meats and the freshest seafood from the island of Ireland and this time of year the restaurant and surrounding bar are beautifully decorated for that must have festive feeling this season.
For more information on the new restaurant The Enclosure and the festive dining options visit www.glenroyal.ie/the-enclosure-restaurant
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 10/12/2021 to midnight on 05/01/2022 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is one night's accomodation for two adults sharing with breakfast and dinner in The Enclosure..There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Source : https://www.irishtimes.com/competitions/glenroyal21859